Thursday, April 5, 2012

W

Wants and Needs
Sincerity tells us what we don’t need.
Struggle tells us why we want it.

Wealth
Judge only the wealth within and not without.

What’s Good?
Behind a good word is honest action.
Behind an honest action is a sincere soul.
Behind a sincere soul is a wonderful belief.

War
Justice was made because war arrived.
Chess was played because war was understood.
---
The war within is the only one to be won.

Water
If we are not wise with what we do with our waste, then world wars will be willed by ones wanting water.

Winning

Play with nothing to lose, and you will find a way to win.


Woman
There will always be a woman with things for you to do.
First on your list should be is she right for you? 
(Hint: Exposure gives closure.) 
---
The will of one woman can wind or waste the world.
---
Warped women think, “Every man needs to fail me. If they don’t, I lose my image of a man… So let me see how I can test my theory.”
---
When a woman’s clock ticks, the weak minds can get sick.
---
Women rule the world.
Men just try by giving them what they think they need.
---
Women shall ease egos that men don’t need in the first place.

Wife
Who will be there when I dive?
Will she be the one deviating distraction?
Or will she be the one with open arms, void of harm, using no charm, and caring for a fertile farm? 

Workers
When will our automated ant farms stop? I guess when the queen has taken every drop or the king extracted each ounce all for a love to pronounce. Some on a throne others with groans, most are trying not to be alone.
---
Will another great mind get lost in the scuffle as it makes efforts to hustle by using its muscle, making quick cuts to get out of ruts, as they leave the truth behind because they must continue their daily grind.

Work Guilt
“Maybe if I get there early, I might have less guilt about leaving on time.

Work
Where do I go from here with no ambition for cheers? I just want to steer clear of fear and have my expressive days pay my loved ones way.
---
(Computer Closeness)
For years, they told us not to sit too close to the TV screen. I don’t hear too much of that lately... Anyway, the boss is telling me to get back to work.
---
Really working.
Who is really your boss?  Who are you really working for? How do you get really paid? And what are you really working for?
---
Do your job, and make God’s work easy.

What Do You Do?
I often get asked, “What do you do?” I guess if that were an easy answer I would not be writing.

Word
I will continue to work ‘til my word is enough.
---
If your word is the only way out, then work at finding out what you shall shout. 

Writer
If someone gives you lemons, make lemonade. If someone gives you drama… write.
---
If I write of the great fight, I hope it will give light, exposing others’ might?
---
He who is able to mend imagination with information will creatively thrive.
---
Maybe I take life too seriously, but how else can I write fearlessly?
---
I never know when the words might come and if they will amount to a spiritual sum, maybe they’ll rhyme about the hidden crimes of our time, or can it be a voice of verbs that might inspire a liar to reach higher then mere worldly desire.
---
I like being a writer because I can afford the studio space. It is all in my head.

Wisdom
One’s wisdom shall not be willed by worldly wants.
---
Wisdom is the gift.
Knowledge is the wrapping.
Each teaches lessons of love from the great professor above.
---
Clarity in mind will open the door to get to our core. So we will search no more.
---
When knowledge and action meet, wisdom will be waiting.

Walking
Once in a while, you can walk your worries away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment