Thursday, April 5, 2012

About this book (blog)


       This book (blog) came about when I tried to take a break from being an “artist / writer.”  I don’t think I did a very good job at it, because I constantly found myself jotting down what “that little voice” inside me was sharing. 
        Then, one day, I noticed that this “voice” gave birth to a big stack of little papers that I didn’t know what to do with.  But soon, that same “little voice” said, “Take those words to work.”  So I grabbed the pile of papers and headed out the door to my job as a janitor.  In the days ahead, I created and compiled the following until my “little voice” said, “It’s done.” 

NOTE: Although this book (blog) has been laid out alphabetically by letter (A, B…etc.), you might notice that the topics below each letter have been placed in an order to create its own flow.  However, it can be read in various ways — from beginning to end, by individual letter, by topics drawn from the index, or in whichever way one sees fit.  Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment