Thursday, April 5, 2012

D


Dreams
My daughter woke up this morning and told me she had a dream where all people were puzzle pieces. I asked, “Did every one fit perfectly?” She responded, “Not really.”
---
There are no words for the tangle dream.

Dream Killers
A dream killers desire is to destroy dynasty.

Desire
Love’s devil is disturbed desire, drinking false feelings of getting higher.
---
A mind dominated by desire will lack the goal of giving.
---
Be above desire and extinguish the frustrating fire.

Days Off
When a rookie plays hooky, all may go astray. Yet a vet may take a day or two as wisdom adheres the crew.

Dating
Don’t be fooled by the free meal,
fancy wheels in efforts to conceal.
---

Drugs
Drugs interrupt my conversations with God.

Down
Don’t let feeling “down” divert itself towards defeat.

Downfalls
Transform “downfalls” into “wake-up calls.”

Disease (Hereditary)
Fear and guilt is just as hereditary as any disease, yet if you heal the mind, you can change your bloodline.
---
If you can find the emotional trend that depletes one sprit and threatens the flow of oxygen, odds are you can find the cause of the disease.

Death
Every life has its highs, lows, and its own flow to expose that one never knows when they shall go.
---
Be with death yet without discouragement.
---
Death deems discovery.
---
How far off is our soul than that of a library book?
There will be times to renew yet eventually it must be returned.
---
God, you can take me away.
I know I will be ok.
Even without all, I shall not fall.
Because I trust your call.

Decisions
My daughter asked me, “Do I do what I think feels good, or do I do what I feel is right, like when I have a mosquito bite?” 

No comments:

Post a Comment