Thursday, April 5, 2012

H


Honesty
I would rather die an honest man today than live a lie tomorrow.
---
A vow for humanity is one of honesty.
---
[A QUIZ…fill in the blanks?] 
easy      timeless
limited       hard
Honesty is ____ and _______.
Dishonesty is ____ and _______.
---
Is it worth the work to be honest with others if one can’t do so with themselves?
---
Honesty happens to help.
---
Honesty is the cause; truth is the effect.
Honesty is the action; truth is the result.
---
I may be your friend or foe. I might even change the direction you go?
Will it be lies and finding places to hide, or will you ride the train of honesty?
Take that to the end, and you will be free.
---
When “the outgoing” meets honesty, health is enhanced.
When dishonesty meets “the outgoing” or
honesty meets “the introvert”, health is in question.

Thus does the devil dwell in the dishonest introvert?

Health
If you take the time to listen, no one will hear your body as well as you.

Health Insurance
Health insurance is honestly knowing your mind and body.

Hurting
I went sledding with my daughter. I had a wonderful time, although she bruised her shin. That evening, she laid there healing and said,  “Dad, even though I’m hurting, I’m happy.”  I wondered, can this also happen to humanity?

Healing
Too much effort to heal quicker can make you sicker, yet if you let nature take its course, you will feel no remorse.
---
Hurting and healing begins and ends in the head.

Healers
Just knowing what can be done can heal some, yet feeling the human hum can heal a ton.

Hate
Hate halts healing.

Haters
Some count me out with a whisper or a shout.
Yet I know it is not what is said but what I do instead.
Not to prove them wrong but to know I was right and it was worth every fight that got me to this new height.
But I will never look down at those delivering negative sounds, or I too will be on the ground where haters can be found.

Human/Tool
P+C=?
Patience + Compassion = Human
Point + Click = Tool
---
We are not wood, nor shall we act like chisels.

Humanity
Acts of service heal the heart of humanity.
---
Loving humanity is like making the dictionary your favorite book, causing countless combinations of curiosity.

Home
Feeling at home is not feeling alone.
---
Each moral quest is a test to get to a place that we can rest.

Happiness
Count to 1 to come up with accountable.
---
Happiness has no equal (=) sign.

Homework
Even if one happens to hail your homework, focus of freeing the finished product.

Humility
Feel blessed if you have stripped your edge of ignorance and added a hum of humility. Accept it willingly, knowing you have worked oh so diligently.

No comments:

Post a Comment