Thursday, April 5, 2012

M


My Tools
Paint and pen will always be my friend as I complete my expressive feats.

Motive
Question your motive today, and there will be less doubt of your actions tomorrow.
---
Do what you believe in that involves no sin, and you will rest with an honest grin.
---
He who embraces elevation knells with an intuitive motive.
He who elevates in unity will knell with creative climaxes.
---
If environment makes a change, a pure motive shall stay the same.
---
The motive of your game is not to brighten your name.
---
When motive is pure, God delivers a cure.
---
What is this world going to do with me?
Or will I be blessed to ask,
“What will I do with this world?”
---
My internal word is a beginning.
My external action is the middle.
My love is the end.

Moving On 
Leave lies behind like self-reflection signs.

Movement
It takes more than one muscle to support a movement.
Same goes for man.

Mind, Body, and Spirit
May our mind ignite our body, and our body like a strong, sheltered space that keeps the flame of our spirit steady.
---
Don’t let your sprit be at an all-time low when your body can’t go or when your mind says, “I just don’t know.”
---
I just have a job as a janitor in one of God’s temples.
If I keep it clean, my spirit stays employed.
---
My body seems to search for acceptances of my mind, yet my spirit loves to lead.

Mind
There is only one thing that needs to be settled.
---
May I use my mind muscles well to escape any physical hell.
May my mental might create positive sight. 
May our minds not be owned by others’ efforts to clone.
---
The more time one tries to control mankind, the less time one can give to controlling their mind.
---
A lucid mind is clear of fear.
---
The truth arrives in time to give clarity in mind and improve the quality of mankind.

Mobile Devices
Our mind is the master mobile device.

Medicine

May “modern medicine” be more than justification for medication.
---
The medication of music can move the internally invisible, thus curing countless cells that contain compassion.
---
All is a placebo if we can accept God’s cure.

Meditation
Much can be mended in meditation.

Musical Blessings
Percussion will pound.
Strings will sing.
Woodwinds will whistle.
Brass will blow.
Thus tempting tones that vibrate a voice.
Giving ears no choice.
But to feel a cry with no lie.
As we seamless swallow a symphony of souls.

Morality
Being in a hurry to fulfill another’s moral right can make you lose sight of your own moral fight.
---
There aren’t any “yes” or “no” answers to moral questions, just opinions that draw conclusions with your solution.

Modern Society
Has mankind’s imagery inventions stripped humanity of its admiration of an individual’s depth?

Money
My cash shall not equal my confidence.
---
Loss of loot shall not equal loss of love.
---
Cherish the times outside of making or spending money.
---
Don’t let money be a delay or detour your direction toward the Divine.

Men & Women
It is hard to find a woman who knows the meaning of enough, making it even harder to find a man that won’t bluff.
---
Female passion for procreation sets the tone for a nation. Male hesitation and desire for soul stimulation levees others feeling like lonely orphans used for endorphins.
---
Feel like a young man that values a wise woman, or be a wise woman that knows how to help a man feel young.

Marriage
What will you marry? Woman, Man, or Mission.

More   or        Less              
See       -    Speak
Listen    -    Hear
Respond -     React
Walk    -     Run
Love      -    Hurt
---
Less is only more when you open divinity’s door.

Minority
Always carry a loving priority, even if others make you feel you are the minority.

Mistakes
Are mistakes mistakes if we have learned all we can from them? 
Or is this perfection?

My Death
When I die, don’t waste time worrying about where I went; just work at willing your own way.

No comments:

Post a Comment