Thursday, April 5, 2012

N


Needs
Love is a wise want.
Credit is a naive need.
---
Is a sale that does not fulfill a need a form of greed?

News or Nonsense
Gossip goes in the garbage.
Recycle responsible reflections.

Numbers
Don’t let numbers numb knowing.

New York
New York seems to be the only place where the world comes to me. So if I can’t afford to travel, what better place to transform my babble.
---
A lot of the best, a lot of the worst, a lot of people desperately wanting to go first on the never-ending line of time.  Leaving fewer to share, making it harder to find a pair. Sending others to go elsewhere.
“So, New York, take care.”
---
One of the things I love most about New York City is that it seems so hard to find a sign that states the “speed limit” and even harder to see one saying “dead end.” Thus, one can almost always will a way out.

Nights
On frightened nights, I may write
in hopes to bring new sight
So I can see
That I’m still free.

Now
Even if you feel you are in a rush for the right reason, it still can’t bring about the next season.  As only nature knows the “now.”
---
Distraction deems to dishonor the past.
Attraction anticipates acts of the future.
Perception points out priorities of the “now.”

No comments:

Post a Comment